*16Nov2012 Update* Super Robot Wars Z2 Hakai Hen PSP Partial Unofficial English Patch
I will start updating the Saisei Hen patch after I finish my 2nd playthrough of Z2.1. I'm after the carryover bonuses. Objectives and SR Point requirements will be translated to English but it will require CWCheats.
Well, just wait for the next release. It will surely be for Z2.2. Wait patiently~
I didn't make a new video for this mini-update, please check the change log.
Super Robot Wars Z2 Hakai Hen Partial Unofficial English Patch
Tested on 6.60 Pro-B10
How to patch:
For those who are having probs, please read my post here, it worked for some people:
Subscribe in YouTube:
Suggestions and comments are very much welcome~
-expanded item,robot, and pilot skill names
-bonus acquisition menu
- fixed HJammer and other items' info display
- fixed Valor info display
- Sortie menu in English
- all pilot names in English
- weapon status effects in English
- ZEXIS Weapons fixed and translated (by series):
- Zanbot 3
- Trider G7
- Daitarn 3
- God Sigma
- God Mars
- All MS Gundam series
- Getter Robot
- Mazinger Z
- The Big O
- King Gainer
- Sol Gravion
- Solar Aquarion
- Code Geass
- Gurren Lagann
- Eureka 7
- if I missed a series please inform me
- fixed HJammer bug which causes PSP to crash
- Fixed some more Pilot and Mech Names
Special thanks to:
This patch is for private use only.
This patch may not be used on any website unless I give them permission.
It may not be sold or used in any way to make money.
I have no association or affiliation with Sony or Banpresto or Bandai.
trademarks are respected.
1. Patching software like IPS-Win or Lunar-IPS
2. SRWZ2.1 Hakai-hen ISO(rom) file
4. SRWFanHobByt3 patch file (hakaiEBOOT.ips)
0. FIRST OF ALL, CREATE A BACK-UP OF THE UNPATCHED ISO. I won't be responsible for any damages in attempting to patch an ISO.
1. Open the SRWZ2 rom in UMD-Gen.
2. Double-click PSP_GAME then SYSDIR.
3. Extract EBOOT.BIN
4. Open Lunar-IPS then select the patch (hakaiEBOOT.ips) and then select the extracted EBOOT.bin.
5. After the file is patched, go back to UMD-Gen and add the patched file. Overwrite the original EBOOT.BIN file.
++++NEXT STEP is really important+++++++
6. In UMD-Gen, click FILE then SAVE AS and name the patched ISO with a DIFFERENT NAME, just to be sure.
7. Play the game.